Thursday, October 6, 2011

Well this will be the 3rd post on my blog that i hope might help someone along the way. The first post was something like why do i even care and the second was trying to show how to read the Bible and this bring me to this, " if you care enough" to "show  people how to read the Bible", what then? Let me say that i read the Bible wrong for most of my life, had no idea i was doing so but continued to read on and  would come to something i couldn't figure out and would just skip right over it. Now i don't have to do so as i explained in the last post so im sure your ready for some examples of what i'm talking about right?
Mat 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:


 
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.             need another?  How about...



Mat 17:20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.                                                        Many times i prayed prayers something like that and when they didn't come true i would doubt myself and my faith. Now i see how that verse is absolutely correct to who it is written, and when it was written....you see i'm a gentile that at the time these verses were given i was a "dog" as in                                                                                                              
Mat 15:27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. I wasn't a Jew, i was an enemy of the Jew, i was without hope an alien from Israel. But now i see that those verses are great for me to know and to understand it's even better that i understand that those verses wasn't written for me. I can't take the verses written to the Jew and apply them to myself.  I also wonder how come people want to take the blessings that are Israels but dont want to talk about the curses. I know i kinda bounced around with this but i wanted to show you that all the Bible is for us it's just not all written to us. remember to do the who, what, where. My Bible has never been the same because now i can understand it. I think next time we can talk about the difference between the Jew and Gentile, when was the change, who made the change..why did there need to be a change.....hang on cause this is gonna get good.

1 comment:

  1. Hold your ground and don't you dare bargain with your faith. That's your golden ticket brother. Your ability to understand the word is awesome. You are NOT the man at church 80 years old saying I have been wrong my hole life. Be Bold so those old men can Get It! Maybe you will be the one to reveal it to them. I hope you know where this is coming from.

    ReplyDelete